Buy Call of Duty: Vanguard Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S
Installing the game on the XBOX ONE console:
1) Go to the purchased profile, click "Login"
2) Click "Add a new user", enter the purchased data (login and password)
3) If it asks for a code, click next and write to us
4) Login and security settings - set "no restrictions"
5) Go to "My games and applications"
6) Scroll to the right, find the purchased game and install it.
7) Play only from your main profile
8) We do not delete the purchased profile, have a nice game)
1) You can not make an account home
2) You can not change the data and transfer it to third parties
3)Additional mail is not provided
4)Requires a permanent internet connection
5) General profile (You buy the game and the ability to play from your main profile, the profile itself is not for sale)
6) 1 year warranty
How to play(text description):
1) After receiving the data from the account, we enter the purchased account with the game and immediately switch to our main account. We start the game. If you see the inscription "Play here instead", click on it and start the game, as soon as the game starts loading, exit the purchased profile, enter your main profile, play. You can play from 5 minutes to 2 hours (always in different ways) .
2) After receiving the data from the account, we enter the purchased account with the game, then switch to our own and start the game. If you see the inscription "Play here instead", click on it and start the game, after starting the game, disconnect from the Internet (settings - network - network settings - disconnect from the network) and play. You can play from 5 minutes to 2 hours (always in different ways). After connecting to the network, achievements earned in Offline will open.
The account is being sold to the public. If during the game you are sometimes "thrown out" of the gameplay, try to enter the game later. Any claims in this case are not accepted.
Return for reasons I didn’t like the game, bought something else, it’s not made
The seller is not responsible for system updates of the console, which may lead to changes in the operation of the shared account